Video Messaging with iTim with ANY MMS enabled phone
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a video is .... well you get the message. We made sure that iTim was video messaging capable. You can send and receive videos from any cellphone that is video text messaging enabled. We are proud to say that iTim is the only app that can do this. Your friend can have a basic sprint flip motorola phone WITH NO APPS and you can STILL video message them. :)
1. How to send video messaging
1. Simply click the camera icon and choose a source.
2. Choose video. It will automatically be added to the current message
3. Send message.
2. How to receive video messaging
In most cases, your friends can simply reply to one of your itim texts with a video and you will get it. In certain situations, this might not work. Here's how to ensure that you definitely receive a picture sent to you.
1. First, make sure your friend save your @itim address (ex. email@example.com) in their phone contacts under your name.
2. Next, your friend should create a new text/MMS message and add the video
3. Send the video message to the contact they created for your @itim address. You will definitely get it.
4. OR..... they can simply reply to an itim text they received from you with the word "@photo". They will instantly receive an autotext which will ask them to reply with a photo/video. When they do, you will get the video.